þThe application of sodium trichloroisocyanuric acid
Chlorocyanuric acid is a highly effective disinfectant bleaching agent. It is stable in storage, easy to use and safe. It is widely used in food processing, drinking water disinfection, sericulture and rice seed disinfection, almost all fungi, bacteria and virus spores. It has a killing effect, has special effects on killing hepatitis A and hepatitis B virus, and has good disinfection effect on sexual viruses and HIV, and is safe and convenient to use. It has been used as a bactericide in industrial water, swimming pool water, cleaning agents, hospitals, tableware, etc. as a sterilizing agent in sericulture and other breeding. In addition to being widely used in disinfectants and fungicides, trichloroisocyanuric acid is also widely used in industrial production.
Application in the printing and dyeing industry
Trichloroisocyanuric acid contains up to 90% active chlorine and is used as a bleaching agent in the printing and dyeing industry. It is suitable for bleaching of cotton, hemp, wool, synthetic fibers and blended fibers. Not only does it not damage the fiber, but its performance is better than sodium hypochlorite and bleaching, it can also be used instead of imported sodium hypochlorite.
Application in the food industry
Instead of chloramine T for food disinfection, its effective chlorine content is three times that of chloramine T. It can also be used as a decolorizing deodorizer for dextrin.
Application in the wool textile industry
Used as a wool shrink-proofing agent in the wool textile industry, instead of potassium bromate.
Application in the rubber industry
Used as a chlorinating agent in rubber industry production.
Used as an industrial oxidant
The oxidation-reduction electrode potential of trichloroisocyanuric acid is equivalent to hypochlorite, which can be used as a high-quality oxidant instead of hypochlorite.
It is used as a raw material in the organic synthesis industry to synthesize various organic substances such as tris(2-hydroxyethyl) isocyanurate. The product cyanuric acid decomposed by trichloroisocyanuric acid is not only non-toxic, but also has many uses, such as producing a series of resins, coatings, adhesives, plastics.
1. Disinfection of drinking water: Add 0.4 g per 100 kg of water and stir for a while.
2. Swimming pool disinfection: 3 to 5 grams per cubic meter per day in the swimming pool.
3. Industrial circulating cooling water treatment: 0.5 grams per 1m3 of water, the concentration of free chlorine in cooling water is generally controlled between 0.25 ~ 0.5ppm, pH value is 7 ~ 8 is appropriate.
(1) Disinfection of tableware. Add 0.25 grams per 5 kg of water and soak the washed tableware for 5 minutes.
(2) Sewage and manure treatment. The odor is eliminated by adding 5 grams per cubic meter of sewage or feces.
(3) Seed sterilization. The use of TCCA for seed disinfection can break the dormancy period of seeds, increase the germination rate of seeds, and inhibit the occurrence of diseases. It is also important that it does not have environmental pollution problems and is harmless to humans and animals. The method was to soak for 12 hours with a 0.2% TCCA aqueous solution.
(4) Sterilization and disinfection of the aquaculture industry.
(5) For the disinfection of hospital sewage, diapers, notes, medicine bowls and instruments. Compared with the commonly used new Jieer, Shishui, chlorhexidine and chloramine T, the dosage of TCCA is only 1/10 to 1/100 of the above conventional disinfectant for the same disinfectant, and the sterilization speed is fast and the effect is good.
(6) Disinfectant deodorant for household and public places. Its formula is: TCCA 25%, decontamination powder 25 ~ 65%, p-dichlorobenzene 10 ~ 15%, suitable for disinfection and deodorization of toilet and garbage and Yinjing ditch.
þStorage and transportation matters
(1) Product storage: The product should be stored in a cool, dry, well-ventilated warehouse, moisture-proof, waterproof, waterproof, fireproof, isolated fire source and heat source. It is forbidden to mix with flammable, explosive, self-ignition and self-explosion, and not with oxidant. , reducing agent, easy to be chlorinated, oxidized substances mixed storage, absolutely prohibited with liquid ammonia, ammonia, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium sulfate, ammonium chloride and other inorganic salts and organic substances containing ammonia, ammonium, amines mixed and mixed, otherwise Explosive or burning, not in contact with non-ionic surfactants, otherwise it is easy to burn.
(2) Product transportation: The products can be transported by trains, automobiles, ships and other transportation tools. When shipping, prevent packaging from rupture, fireproof, waterproof, moisture-proof, and must not be combined with ammonia, ammonia, ammonium salts, amides, urea, oxidants, nonionic surfactants. Agent, flammable, explosive and other dangerous goods mixed.
(3) Fire protection: Trichloroisocyanuric acid is not self-igniting and is not flammable. When mixed with ammonium, ammonia and ammonium, it is prone to burning and explosion. At the same time, the substance is decomposed due to the impact of fire, and harmful gas is released. Therefore, fire occurs when fire occurs. Personnel must wear gas masks, wear overalls and put on fire in the upper air. Because they will generate a lot of harmful gases when they encounter water, they usually use fire sand to extinguish the fire.