The company's current chlorinated polyvinyl chloride resin (CPVC RESIN) is very mature, the products occupy the vast Chinese market, and agents in the Middle East, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Japan and South Korea, Russia, South America, the products sell well all over the world. The company has a complete ISO 9001 quality management system certification and ISO 14001 environmental management system certification, and a series of chlorinated product utility model patent certificates issued by the Intellectual Property Office of the People's Republic of China. At the same time, the company is committed to scientific research. After more than ten years of hard work, the company has developed a special grade chlorinated polyvinyl chloride resin (RESIN) with the research institute headed by Qilu Petrochemical Research Institute and the research school headed by Peking University. (CPVC COMPOUND), etc. After long-term unremitting manpower and financial input, the company has successfully developed various grades of K-chloride (polymerization degree) of various grades of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride resin and formulas for applications in different industries around the world. Strong raw material support. Resin properties have been compared to LUBRIZOL, KANEKA, SEKISUI and ARKEMA, and are marketed in Europe, America, Middle East, South Asia, East Asia, Central and South America. Recognized, it ranks among the top five CPVC raw material manufacturers in the world.
Application of CPVC resin:
1. Pipe: CPVC is mainly used for the production of pipes, conveying hot water and corrosive media. It can maintain high strength even when it does not exceed 100 °C, and can be used for a long time under high internal pressure. The weight of CPVC is 1/6 of that of brass and 1/5 of steel, and it has extremely low thermal conductivity. Therefore, the pipe made of CPVC is light in weight, good in heat insulation and does not require heat preservation. The CPVC pipe can be used as a hot sewage pipe of a chemical plant, a plating solution pipe, a thermochemical reagent conveying pipe, and a wet chlorine gas conveying pipe of a chlor-alkali plant.
2. Injection molded parts: CPVC resin can produce pipe fittings for water supply pipes, filter materials, dewatering machines, etc., and can also produce electrical and electronic parts. Such as wire troughs, protective layers of conductors, electrical switches, protective covers for fuses, insulation materials for cables, etc.
3. Calendered sheet: It can be used to manufacture chemical and chemical resistant equipment such as reactors, valves and electrolytic cells.
4. Composite material: CPVC composite material composed of CPVC and some inorganic or organic fibers has good impact resistance, heat resistance is better than other resin composite materials, and can be made into sheet, pipe, corrugated board, profiled, etc. .
5. Modification of polyvinyl chloride fiber: The washing temperature of domestically produced polyvinyl chloride fiber should not exceed 60 °C. Adding 30% CPVC when spinning polyvinyl chloride can greatly improve the heat resistance of the product and reduce the shrinkage rate.
6. Foaming material: The heat resistance of CPVC foaming material is better than that of PVC foaming material. The shrinkage rate at high temperature is quite small, and can be used as a heat insulating material for hot water pipes and steam pipes; when CPVC is foamed in a solvent capable of generating gas when heated, a uniform, microporous foaming gas can be obtained, and the boiling point can be used. A solvent such as a hydrocarbon, an ether or an aldehyde at 50 to 160 ° C is used as a foaming agent.
7. The blending of CPVC with thermoplastic or thermosetting plastics can significantly improve the mechanical and physical properties of these materials, such as improving the heat resistance of the products; foreign countries also have improved impact resistance and transparency through improved production processes. Good CPVC, this transparent material can be used in automobiles, optical discs, audio-visual products, and has good economic benefits.
Packaging and specifications:
This product can be packed in special kraft paper or in woven bags, 25±0.2Kg per bag.
Storage and transportation:
This product should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse, and the stacking height should not exceed 10 bags to prevent sun and moisture. Transport must be carried out with clean and covered transport to prevent exposure to the sun, rain and heat. This product is non-dangerous.